What impact will you make?
Ambitious talent like you will naturally want a job with impact. With an employer where you can make a difference. Deloitte is such an employer. Every day, with our audits, tax and financial advice, and risk and consultancy services, we make the world safer, smarter, more efficient and more sustainable. We can only do that with the best people. Professionals with a broad outlook, who work in multi-disciplinary teams on challenging assignments, by which they increase their knowledge and experience.
It’s not about your CV, it’s about you
At Deloitte, we want to know who you are, what your strengths are, and what you find important. Whether you want to gain experience abroad, create a start-up, or combine your job with study; anything is possible. See us as the navigation system for your career: you can go anywhere you want, as long as you take the driver’s seat.
You can come work for us in the following areas:
- Consultancy: consultancy services in three areas, from strategy to implementation: Human Capital, such as leverage research or translating industry analyses and insight into the design and implementation of HR, talent, leadership, organization, and change management programs. Strategy & Operations, from the development of a pragmatic strategy and the evaluation of M&A opportunities to the improvement of financial and operational functions. Technology, from data management and cyber risks to the increase of employee mobility and virtual cooperation.
- Financial Advisory Services: Advising on the whole life cycle of a deal within M&A. Handling the integration of companies through mergers and acquisitions, splitting up through separation or divestiture, devising strategies, selecting the right buyers or sellers, due diligence research, and the actual closing of the deal. Handling real estate, infrastructure, or spatially related issues within Real Estate & Partnerships. And advising large corporates and pension funds on pensions and other employment terms within Benefits & Pension Advisory.
- Tax & Legal: Offering solutions to complex tax issues for the tax directors, tax accountants and transfer pricing managers of (inter)national clients. Advising clients of (semi) large businesses on VAT and customs. Specific tax advice on (cross-border) labor. Integrated legal advice in the areas of Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions, IP/IT & Commercial Law and Employment Law & Pensions.
- Accountancy: RA and AA related services of consistent high quality for businesses in the Mid-Market, public sector or corporate market. Studying data analytics from a critical professional viewpoint as part of our auditing approach, as well as the inclusion of experts in the fields of, for example, corruption, taxes, valuations, and pensions within the audit team.
- Risk Advisory: Consultancy and auditing assignments in the field of risk management for financial service providers, (international) corporates, and the public sector. Policy andmanagement of operational risks, consultancy and implementation around laws and regulations, and everything to do with information security issues such as privacy. Collaboration, entrepreneurship and innovation make our solutions successful.
With offices throughout the Netherlands and about 5,500 employees, Deloitte is the Netherlands’ largest organization in the above professional fields. Above all, Deloitte is an employer who looks deep into what motivates you. Because every day, we want you to be motivated to create impact for yourself, your clients, and society.