The end of the school year is coming up, and thereby also the splashing Introweek of next year! The theme of this year is going to be ‘Under the Sea’, and it is going to be waterful!
If you participated in the intro yourself, you’ll know that this is one of the most fun times of your whole student life, and now is your chance to relive these moments through a different periscope. You can do so by becoming an Intro-Parent! Together with your best friend and participating in the intro, and meet all the new freshmen, who doesn’t want that?
Before you apply, there are a few criteria that you’ll have to fit:
- You have to be available from the Monday the 20th til the Friday the 24th of August
- You have to be available Saturday the 18th of August, the whole day (no exceptions)
- You must subscribe as a couple.
- You are not in a relationship with your co-parent.
- You have passed your propaedeutic exam at the moment of subscription. (Exceptions will be made only if there are not enough parents)
- You must subscribe before the 31st of May
Fill all criteria? Then subscribe below as a pair (so you don’t have to subscribe twice, but write your fellow partner in your comment).
People who subscribe for a first time have priority over people who have been intro parents before. Furthermore, we will hold a raffle if we have too many subscriptions. We have an astoundingly high number of subscriptions for the intro right now, so that will probably not happen and we can certainly use your help because of it!
If you have any further questions, please contact us.
The Introduction Committee 2018