Do you frequently hear that your cooking skills are underrated and should be appreciated by the greater public? Do you think you can handle competing against Intermate’s best amateur chefs in the most exciting cooking competition of the year?
MasterChef Intermate has announced its first assignment, so be sure to subscribe! More information regarding the planning of this competition can be found at the bottom of this message. General rules and rules for round 1 are posted separately on this website!
The first round started this week; to finalize your subscription your duo will have to bake a pie/cake and wow the MasterChef Taskforce. Your creations will be graded on originality, taste, and looks. It is important to announce 24 hours in advance when you want to have your pie/cake tasted to make sure we are present and fully prepared for some goodness. You have until March 15th to have your pies tasted, so make sure you start on time! On March 29th we will announce which duos will be allowed to continue into the second round. As André van Duin would say; “Bakkers klaar? Bakken maar!”
We are very excited to see what you guys create!
The MasterChef Intermate Taskforce
(Anke, Manon, Roxanne)
For the ones who are not convinced now, here are some more details about this fabulous activity;
• The competition will take place during the entire year, right up to the finale in the lustrum week on WEDNESDAY THE 14th OF NOVEMBER.
• The assignment for the first round will be announced on Saturday the 3rd of February and the final submission day will be Thursday the 15th of March. After this round, the contestants of MasterChef Intermate 2018 will be announced on the 29th of March.
• The second round will start on Friday the 6th of April and the dish will have to be completed – and tested by the MasterChef Taskforce – before the 9th of May.
• For the lucky candidates who are still in the race after round 2 (they will be announced on the 13th of May); round 3 will be held on THURSDAY THE 7th OF JUNE during the annual Volleyball Tournament. Make sure to mark this date on your calendar, because you don’t want to miss it!
• To give the cooks a little time to catch their breath and perhaps gain some new skills over the holiday, the fourth round (and half finale!) will be organized on WEDNESDAY THE 12th OF SEPTEMBER. Its assignment will be presented on the 24th of June, giving you guys enough time to prepare your best dish! On this evening we will finally see who will participate in the finale of MasterChef Intermate!