Many of you have been spamming us, desperate to know when the subscriptions for parenthood during the Intro 2016 would open. The moment is finally here! But before you immediately scroll to the bottom of the page to subscribe, bear with us! The procedure for selecting parents is quite detailed and specific and to avoid confusion and disappointment, we urge you to read through the following list of requirements and remarks first:
- The Introduction Week of 2016 will take place from August 15 – August 19. All parents are expected to be available throughout the entire week.
- At the moment of subscription, you need to be in possession of your propedeutic diploma (P). Students without their P will ONLY be considered after all subscribers with a P-diploma have been granted a spot. Should this situation occur, the minimum requirement is a positive Binding Study Advice (BSA) and remaining spots will be granted based on the total amount of obtained ECTS (more ECTS means higher priority).
- Students who have never been an intro parent before, will be prioritized over students who have been.
- Two students who are in a relationship with each other, are not allowed to guide an intro group together.
- All potential intro parents have to follow an intro parent preparation day, which will take place on Saturday August 13. Both parents need to be there. No exceptions!
- When there are more subscriptions than spots available, there will be a raffle to determine who will become intro parents. This raffle will take the above requirements and remarks into account. Should a raffle be required, it will be open to spectators and a date and time will be announced at a later date.
The closing date of the subscriptions is set at Sunday June 19 23:59 pm.
Since the amount of new freshmen that will attend the Intro 2016 is still changing, we cannot make a statement regarding the amount of intro parents that we will need just yet.
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact a member of the Intro Committee.