the book sale for quartile 1 will be on Thursday September 1st.
This is the same day as the notebook pick-up.
At 16:00 our weekly Thursday drink will start!
We hope to see you September 1st!
If you did not attend the intro week, we do not yet have your e-mail addresses. This is the e-mail that we sent this morning (29-08).
By now we hope that you have recovered from your introduction week. With this email we want to inform you about our two activities this coming Thursday at Study Association Intermate.
- Book sale
Around 12:00 we will start the sale of the books you need for the courses of your first quartile. You can buy them with cash or PIN at “The Internaat”, IPO 0.74 (Intermate’s common room). We will have the following books available (for Psychology & Technology and Sustainable Innovation):
– Calculus: Early Transcendental Functions by Smith R.T. *
4th edition (ISBN: 9780071310567) €63,18**
– Calculus & MyMathLabGlobal with Pearson eText by Adams, Robert A. | Essex, Christopher *
8th edition (ISBN: 9781447958925) €73,05**
– Psychology by Comer, Ronald
1st edition (ISBN: 9781119941262) €53,32**
– Sustainable Development by Baker, Susan
1st edition (ISBN: 9780415522922) €34,00**
– Innovation intellectual property and economic growth by Greenhalgh, C.
1st edition (ISBN: 9780691137995) €63,10**
We will continue selling books for the remainder of the day until 18:00. So even during the first two hours of the drink you can still buy books.
After this day you can still order the books online (www.tuetextbooks.nl). The disadvantage is that you won’t have them right away but have to wait for the next shipping.
- Notebook drink
After you have collected your laptop and bought your books you are ready to rock this coming year. To celebrate this, we invite you to the last holiday Thursday drink. It is a good chance to reunite with your (intro) brothers and sisters or meet the people you didn’t get to know during the intro!
The drink starts at 16:00 and is also located at IPO 0.74.
See you on Thursday!
* You will only need one of the two calculus books, depending on the version of calculus you will follow. The default is the second book, since you will start with Calculus B.
** No rights may be derived from this information.